Natural Hair Cleanser
This is a powdered form of shampoo. You need to wet your hair thoroughly and wet the powdered shampoo to create lather.
The hair can feel a bit dry so you need to apply conditioner.
There is a herbal scent
Very effective to clean hairs
Makes a smooth clean wash wash to use and as good as a shampoo
Heat in the body is main cause of hair problems. Cool your head with bhringadi oil and wash with hair cleanser. Made of leaves and flowers, this combination has been used for centuries to nourish and strengthen hair from the roots.
- Mahua – skin tonic
- Coconut shell powder – natural exfoliator
- Krishna siris – combats hair loss and boosts hair growth
- Shikakai – hydrates dry skin
- Indian thulasi – anti bacterial
- Fenugreek – nourishes hair roots
- Gudhal – nourishes hair roots
- Mungbean – shine to hair
- Ritha – foaming
- Amla – stimulates hair growth
Directions for use:
Mix water to about one tea spoon of the powder to make a paste and apply on wet hair. Massage to form a foam and rinse. Repeat if necessary to remove the excess oil.