Hair Cleanser powder
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Mahua – skin tonic
- Coconut shell powder – natural exfoliator
- Krishna siris – combats hair loss and boosts hair growth
- Shikakai – hydrates dry skin
- Indian thulasi – anti bacterial
- Fenugreek – nourishes hair roots
- Gudhal – nourishes hair roots
- Mungbean – shine to hair
- Ritha – foaming
- Amla – stimulates hair growth
Heat in the body is main cause of hair problems. Cool your head with bhringadi oil and wash with hair cleanser. Made of leaves and flowers, this combination has been used for centuries to nourish and strengthen hair from the roots.
Directions for use:
Mix water to about one tea spoon of the powder to make a paste and apply on wet hair. Massage to form a foam and rinse. Repeat if necessary to remove the excess oil.