WhY Use Cow Desi Ghee Instead Of Butter?
What makes ghee so special?
Don’t get us wrong. Butter is delicious. But ghee is lower in lactose and higher in vitamins. If you’re looking to decrease the amount of saturated fats in your diet, Ghee is a better alternative. Ayurveda, the traditional practice of medicine in India, has been using ghee to improve wellbeing since its inception over 5,000 years ago. Ghee has recently gained popularity as a healthier alternative to standard butter. It can be used as an ingredient in cooking and baking, and is more shelf-stable than butter. Scientific studies have shown that cow ghee is a healthy alternative to butter.
One Tablespoon of ghee contains:
- Protein: 0.04 g
- Fat: 14 g
- Vitamin A: 430 IU
- Vitamin D: 16 mcg
- Vitamin E: 0.4 mg
- Vitamin K: 1.4 mcg
- Omega 3: 49 mg
The benefits of consuming Cow Ghee
- Desi cow ghee helps improve digestive system by revitalizing the secretion of enzymes. It contains a lower chain fatty acid which is easily absorbed by the body. Consuming cow ghee improves the immune system of individuals who are prone to weak digestion.
- A spoonful of desi cow ghee mixed with milk in the morning has been found to relieve bowel problems.
- The Vitamin K2 in Desi Cow ghee helps reduce the calcium deposits in the arteries. This protects the arteries from being damaged easily. Besides ,it also benefits the heart by increasing the good cholesterol.
- Consuming desi cow ghee on a daily basis can significantly enhance the strength of the body and increase the bone density. Desi cow ghee will supply your brain and body with the nutrients necessary to make them work well.
- Not only is Ghee is great for your internal organs, but it can also help heal external wounds. Just apply some ghee over the infected area every 6 hours.
WHY THE BEST GHEE IS MADE FROM A2 MILK
NOT ALL MILK IS CREATED EQUAL!
Our A2 Milk comes from is from desi Cow from the Gir region. These cows are not cross bred.
1 litre ghee is made from 35 litre milk
EGA Ghee is hand churned
How EGA Desi Ghee is Made
the bilona method according to ayurveda
A2 Milk to curd
A2 Milk from free range Gir cows is first converted to curd by fermentation
Villagers then hand churn the curd to get makkhan (white butter)
The Makkhan looks like this. It is white in color.
Makkhan is slow boiled for a long time in a mud vessel till it reaches a dark brown color.