Indian "Gir Cow" Organic Ghee Sattva - Hand Churned
Subcribe to back in stock notification
I have read many amazing things about Ghee. So I decided to purchased one from Egawellness. Honestly, I wasn't use to the taste as it is my first time. But I will get use to it:)
It's a best Ghee！
Buy India's Best Desi Gir Cow Cultured Ghee in Singapore.
- Ghee Sattva is Lactose Free (Good for Lactose intolerant people)
- Ghee Sattva is also Casein Free (Good for Casein intolerant people)
- Ghee is sourced from A2 Desi Gir Cow Milk
- EGA Ghee Sattva Never Solidifies
- Rare Ghee which is free from Milk-solids
- 100% Additives FREE, 100% Flavour & Preservative FREE, No Added Colour
How our Ghee Sattva is made: GHRITA means Ghee and SATTVA means Extract. As described in ancient Vedic scriptures, we use traditional Bilona method to set whole curd, by boiling milk first and then inoculating it. Then we hand-churn the curd to obtain superior-quality Makhkhan (Butter) & melt it in a mud container over fire wood to produce ghee. The Ghee is stored in copper vessel to cool down at room temperature and Sattva (Oil or extract part of Ghee) is extracted afterwards. Sattva is best stored in Glass Bottles or Copper Vessels. This results in an exquisite taste, delightful aroma, light in feel & liquid structure to use for Ayur-aushadhi (Ayurveda medicines).
Kind to nature and all its creatures: The entire process, from Dohan (collection of Milk) to Production of Sattva is strictly monitored in a controlled environment and done in line with the principles of ZERO tolerance to cruelty. Our desi Gir cows are free to graze on the farms, eat organic seasonal vegetables & produce and the calves are free to play unrestricted. Milk from the cow is collected only after the calf is fully satiated and had it's fill.
Benefits: Ghee Sattva is medicine for the body.
- Increases the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Increases one’s energy, vitality, and immunity (Ojas).
- Detoxifies the body (widely used in cleaning therapies).
- Used for cellular rejuvenation.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Heals the intestinal wall.
- Strengthens and nourishes the brain and nervous system.
- Enhances the health properties of herbs when taken together.
- Healthy alternative to butter and oil and can be added to any dish.
Scientific fact: This is the only Ghee that melts Below Human Body Temperature, it melts at 36 degrees and human body temp is 36.1 degrees whereas all other Ghee melt at 40 degrees.
For an Ayurvedic consultation with our chief consultant - Dr Ratheesh, please visit our Store at:
Forum The Shopping Mall
583 Orchard Road