Indian Gir Cow Desi Ghee Hand Churned A2
Subcribe to back in stock notification
one litre ghee is made from 35 kg milk by taking only Sattva which is used for making medicine. 100% organic grass fed cow, no cow is tortured or calf is starved to take the milk.
- Increases the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Increases one’s energy, vitality, and immunity (Ojas).
- Detoxifies the body (widely used in cleaning therapies).
- Used for cellular rejuvenation.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Heals the intestinal wall.
- Strengthens and nourishes the brain and nervous system.
- Enhances the health properties of herbs when taken together.
- Healthy alternative to butter and oil and can be added to any dish.
Pure Desi Gir Cow Ghee made from A2 milk from Gir cows which are free to graze on the farm, the cows bask in the sunshine while free grazing and jump and play in the day, after the calf has had her/his due the milk is taken by hand then boiled over fire wood then inoculated with curds to make whole curds, the curds is then churned to get butter which is melted on fire wood in a mud container to give you pure desi cow ghee , this is the only ghee which melts below human body temperature, contains no harmful cholesterol and is one of the best known medicines as per Ayurveda science and know to cure many chronic diseases and improve immune and strength.
Ayurvedic Ega ghee is made from fermented butter churned out of yogurt or curd/Cultured Ghee
Scientific fact - This is the only Ghee that melts Below Human Body Temperature, it melts at 36 degrees and human body temp is 36.1 degrees whereas all other ghees melt at 40 degrees.
The Ghee is completely Additives and Preservatives Free.
100% Additives FREE, 100% Preservative FREE, 100% No Added Colours.
India's Best Desi Gir Cow Cultured Ghee